Thursday, July 7, 2011

So... Now that I have some time.

Well, not true exactly... I've had time to do this before. I'm a college kid working and trying to go to school, etc etc... however, I do find much of my actual free time (most of my time, funny enough) is spent sleeping, lurking Dragonsfoot (and occasionally posting under the name Rumek of Thorn), and gaming with friends. However, due to my new job (which, for various reasons I will not go into, however it does allow me to spend a considerable amount of time sitting around on the internet) I think I'll have plenty of time and boredom to actually go into the great (un)known of blogging!

Well, as you may be able to tell from the fact that I'm calling this blog "The Neo Grognard" that I'll be focusing on RPG gaming, specifically TSR era versions of Dungeons and Dragons. That will not be the only focus, though, as I plan to talk on various subjects to my interest. These include, but are not limited to: writing, fiction/literature, comics, other games, movies, and general attitudes.

So, as an introductory post, I hope this has been informative. (Although, I suppose nobody will be reading this for a while, if at all) I hope to try and get a post a day going, although some days may be too busy to do such. We'll just have to see if this experiment pans out, though I have no doubt it will to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment